Join our walking tour, as we share our quirkiest stories, the interesting history of Amsterdam, and some of the city’s most iconic places.
What we offer
Starting from our favorite tower in Amsterdam (Westerkerk) we stroll through the quaint streets of the canal district. From there we make our way through the more quiet streets to the river Amstel. We continue to the Magere Brug (The Bridge of Love) with lovely views of the Amsterdam boat scene. At one of the more hidden squares in the canal district we sit down for a refreshing drink under the trees.
After our short break we pick it back up to pass by and under the Rijksmuseum. We show you an old church turned into nightclub, the epicenter of Dutch clubbing. Passing by the central Leidse Plein, we make our way back to where we started, but not before showing you the most important museum in the city – the Anne Frank House.
Were we are going
- Start at the kitschy Westerkerk
- 9 streets – the most lovely streets in the canal district, known for its boutique shops
- The old mint ‘Munt’, which was part of the citadel in the 17th century
- The vein of the city; the Amstel river sprawling with boats on a nice summer day
- Magere Brug is the most iconic drawbridge of the city. Who knows, maybe you’ll witness a proposal
- A quick drink at Amstelveld to regain some energy while enjoying the canal houses in the sun or under the trees
- Rijksmuseum that houses all the Dutch masters, such as Rembrandt and Vermeer
- Only in Amsterdam – A church turned into nightclub Paradiso
- We stop by the Anne Frank House, right next to our final stop
· We end where we start at the Westerkerk,
We are happy to see you at our Tour.
Duration: 3 hours